Information that we collect
Personal identification information comprises of name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, demographic information, date of birth, occupation, sensitive personal information, such as generic data, biometric data, racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious philosophical belief, trade union membership, data concerning health, sexual orientation, passwords, physiological information.We collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us in relation to the Services (the “Services”) to be provided to them via the Platform. We may also hold information related to Your utilisation of our Services which may include call details with the Customers, browsing history, location details and additional information received during provision of Service,
We provide services that enable Users to interact with third parties, including their current and prospective customers (the ‘Customers’) .Users may need to submit personal information about their Customers to us using our Platform. While Users decide what information to submit, it typically includes things like Customers phone numbers and other information under the User’s control. Users can always refuse to supply their or Customer’s Personal Information, except that it may prevent them from using certain Services related matters.
It may comprise of the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Platform, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized to connect to Company Services and other similar information. We may collect non-personal information aboutUsers whenever they interact with our Platform.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on hard drive of device used the User to access the Services. Once User agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets User know when User visits a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to User you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
The Platform uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic help us to better understand the User’s behaviour and improve our website in order to tailor it to the User’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We gather the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– We may use the information for the purposes of analyzing the use of the Platform and services.
– We may use the information for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
– We may use information for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our platform and services.
– We may process your data that are provided in the course of the use of our services. The service data may include logs, usage reports, services used, date and time stamps of the service usage, telephone numbers. The source of the service data is the usage of our service and website. The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases, improving our services, developing new services, measuring performance and communicating with you.
– We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our products and services. The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant products and/or services to you.
– We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us. The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our Platform will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with You and Customers and record-keeping.
– The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters.
– We may process personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
– We may process personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice.
– We may also process personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, and/or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
– In addition to the above, we may process the data collected for the protection of our Customers and public at large. We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harmUsers, Customers, or the public.
– In addition to the above, we may process the data collected for the purpose of analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used and for ensuring that our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that are reported to us. And we also use the information to make improvements to our services.
As described below, we may share certain information as under:
We may disclose data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Company may use third party service providers to help it operate its business and Services or administer activities on its behalf, such as sending newsletters, or telecom operators or channels, or communication pipes. When we share personal information with certain third-party partners, including technology, marketing and advertising partners, for those limited purposes.
Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at their respective URLs.
We may share or transfer your information (including your Personal Information) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. We will notify all Customersunder the contract of our services by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such transfer, if completed.
We recognize our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. The Company uses a variety of secure techniques to protect your information, including but not limited to secure servers and firewalls. We have robust information security management systems in place. The Company is also ISO 27001:2013 certified in order to ensure consistent and appropriate information security practices and procedures to be followed across organization. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
User’s decision not to register now will not affect the information it has already provided tothe Company.
User shall ensure that they have necessary authorisations from the respective Customers for sharing their personal information with the Company / on the Platform, which has not been withdrawn by the Customer at the time of provision of relevant Services by the Company.
Users may find advertising or other content on the Services that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and services and are not responsible for the practices employed by those websites and services linked to or from our Services. In addition, these sites and services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites and services which have a link to the Services, is subject to that websites and services’ own terms and policies.
The Company has the discretion to update this Policy at any time. We encourage User to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. User acknowledges and agrees that it is his/her responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.